We’ve partnered with Field & Fork Network to improve access to fresh fruits and veggies through Double Up Food Bucks! Lexington Co-op is proud to be the first grocery store in New York State to offer this program to shoppers who use EBT.
Through this program customers who pay using their EBT benefit card can save 50% on whole, fresh fruits and vegetables at both of Lexington Co-op’s stores. Here are some of the program highlights:
- 50% off whole fruits and vegetables (ex. apples, lettuce, carrots, avocados)
- Not applicable on pre-cut items (ex. veggie trays, fruit cups, baby carrots)
- Save anytime you pay with your NYS benefits card
- Use benefit to save up to $10 per day
It’s easy to sign up! Just ask for an application at any register and have your NYS benefits card with you for verification. We can sign you up quickly and give you a Double Up Bucks Coupon Card. As you shop at the co-op remember to bring both your benefits card and the coupon card with you to make purchases and save 50% on your produce purchase.
Remember: you don’t have to be an owner so shop at Lexington Co-op! Everyone is welcome to shop our stores. We’re open from 7am-9pm daily with two locations
- 807 Elmwood Ave (in the Elmwood Village near Lancaster)
- 1678 Hertel Ave (in North Buffalo near Starin)
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure everyone in our community knows about this food access program! If you or someone you know would be able to help distribute information about our Double Up Food Bucks program, please contact Amanda at email@example.com or by phone at 716.886.1036. Thanks!
For more information about the Double Up Food Bucks program in New York State- please visit www.doubleupnys.com