The Co-op depends on committed and engaged owners like you. Serving on the Board is an exciting way to be hands on in helping to govern and grow your community-owned business.
You will sit among the nine member-owners who are elected to represent the interest of the entire ownership!
As a Board Member you will…
- attend monthly board meetings
- attend the yearly board retreat
- volunteer with in-store events
- develop the long term vision for our Co-op
- seek owner input on the goals of the organization
How to Apply
1. Read through the eligibility requirements in the election packet below (or download it here). The most important to note is that you have to be a co-op owner to run!
2. Read through the supporting articles below (or download them here). These will tell you more about how the co-op board operates and how you can impact the co-op into the future!
3. Apply online! The application is easy, four questions and some personal info is all it takes. Click Here
Questions? Email email@example.com