This is a new website…with pictures! Everyone will need to create an account, even if you have shopped curbside before. Many of the systems are the same, some are new. Please re-read the instructions below.
Please read all instructions before continuing to the online store.
- This service is only available to Lexington Co-op owners at this time.
- There is a $10 fee for all orders.
- The order minimum is $50
- You will NOT pay for your order online- we will call you for payment once your order is shopped and ready for pick up. We only accept electronic card payments and require a card be kept on file.
- Cart subtotal is only an estimate of your actual total. Once we shop for per pound items, account for potential out of stocks, add tax and $10 service fee your total will change.
- Login and create an account BEFORE shopping. (instructions below)
Place your order by 3pm today and pick it up the next day!
Only place an order if you are able to pick it up between 12pm and 6pm the NEXT day. We will schedule a pickup time when we call for payment.
NOTE: Orders placed Friday, May 15 – Sunday, May 17 at 3pm will be available for pick up Monday, May 18.
1. Click “Login” on the top right (on a computer), top left (shown as 3 bars on mobile devices)
2. Select “Setup Online Account” (small print under the big purple “Login” bar)
3. Select a method and enter the phone number or email associated with your owner account. You will receive a verification code to continue.
4. Create a password
5. In the top right, you will have a default of the Elmwood Store. To change your pickup location, click on the store and select “Make My Home Store” and “Shop this Store” for the store you wish to shop/ pickup at.
Elmwood Curbside Pickup: firstname.lastname@example.org | 716.886.2667
Hertel Curbside Pickup: email@example.com | 716.886.0024