Your Vegan Thanksgiving Destination
Gather everyone around your Thanksgiving table and ensure that there is plenty to eat. Whether you are vegan yourself or you will be hosting vegan family and friends, your co-op has savory and sweet options from dinner through dessert.
Look for these meatless meal solutions in our freezer section. They are as easy as popping in your oven and serving!
- Field Roast Hazelnut Cranberry Veggie Roast
- Field Roast Celebration Roast
- Quorn Roast (pictured above)
- Gardein Holiday Roast
- Gardein Stuffed Turk’y
Lexi did the cooking, so you can just relax. Here are the VEGAN sides we’re cooking up this season.
- New! Cranberry Quinoa Stuffing
- New! Cauliflower Stuffing
- Savory Holiday Stuffing
- Butternut Squash & Wild Rice (pictured above)
- New! Lemon Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cranberry Citrus Relish
- Herbed Gravy
Made from scratch in our stores by our talented bakers!
- Apple– made with Cornerstone Orchards apples
- Cherry– made with Singer Farm Naturals cherries
- Pumpkin (pictured above with So Delicious! Coco Whip)