Sunday is Father’s Day. Don’t miss the opportunity to show dad your love and appreciation! A few suggestions for making his day:
- Breakfast Burrito Scramble
- Brunch on the porch
- Cereal with local strawberries
- Anything on our patio!
- Let him relax with coffee and a newspaper
- Is it hot outside? Slip and slide!
- Picnic with Volpi salamis and Irish Stout Dubliner cheese – on sale for owners!
- It’s noon! Gift him with a six pack of the hysterically popular Grapefruit Sculpin IPA.
- Lexi’s new Strawberry Rhubarb Pie for dessert!
- Take a bike ride
- Volunteer for dad’s least favorite chore!
- Head to Canalside
- Mow the lawn so dad doesn’t have to
- Gift him some BBQ gear, like the full assortment of Lexi’s house-made rubs.
- Grill! Here’s your go-to grill guide.
- Lexi’s Potato Salad
- Strawberry Shortcake! We get three weeks with this sweet, fantastic crop. Don’t less any shortcake opportunities pass you by!